- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- What's better than white crops in summer? Not a whole lot.
- Five-pocket crop features a straight leg and split outseam.
- Medium 'Ric' rise falls about two fingers below the navel to balance the waist and curves.
- Hits just above the ankle.
- Clean white wash on stretch 10 oz. slub denim.
- Signature stitching styles the back pockets.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Embroidered brand logo at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 35 in
- Inseam: 26 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 26. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bianca Ankle Crop White Slub Denim by Christopher Blue. Sorry!
Interested in new Christopher Blue products?
Fittingly Perfect Jean. Christopher Blue clothing features women's contemporary pants and denim styles using high quality fabrics.
Christopher Blue's cache is all about creating the perfect fit using superb stretch denims. Christopher Blue's clothing design staff has architecturally designed a blue jean that takes into consideration the shape of a woman with curves.
With attention to the waist, hips and seat the Christopher Blue jeans transcend the typical so-called premium blue jean.
Christopher Blue Bianca Ankle Crop White Slub Denim
I always buy CB jeans! They are a beautiful fit and great quality. I have been wearing two white pairs that I probably bought 3 years ago. I noticed they were getting a little dingy, so I bought this season's style. My summer 'uniform' is a white jean so they get plenty of wear and tear and hold up great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chadds Ford, PA
- August 23, 2012
Love these cropped pants! I'm petite with a small waist but curvy hips and thighs, so it's hard to find jeans that fit well. This is my second pair of Chris Blues, and they seem to consistently work with my figure. And these white jeans are not too thin and see-through.
I'd also recommend: J Brand, AG Jeans
- Anonymous - customer
- from Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- August 10, 2012