- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Working in jungle-like conditions can be both hazardous and exhilarating. That's why you shouldn't be out there without a pair of these Chippewa® logger boots under your feet.
- Features Bay Apache full-grain leather upper.
- Leather heel pull loop for your convenience.
- Metallic eyelets with heavy-duty laces.
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof construction keeps your feet dry and comfy.
- Maple Taibrelle lining with Texon® Insole® orthotic insole.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- Vibram® yellow plug 261K rubber outsole.
- 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation.
- ASTM F2313-05 rated for Steel Toe and Electrical Hazard (EH) protection.
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 8" Bay Apache Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Logger by Chippewa. Sorry!
Interested in new Chippewa products?
Initially, Chippewa started with only logger boots in its product line. Constructed of double and triple leather midsoles and hand-plugged outsole spikes, the logger boots were designed to assist loggers as they rolled the logs down the rivers to the mills. Based on that state-of-the-art boot, Chippewa gained a reputation for quality and began expanding the product line to include more boot categories.
The past century has brought significant changes in the need for quality outdoor work and sport footwear. Chippewa Boots continues to add new products to its inventory to meet the needs of its loyal following. As part of the Justin Brands, Inc. family, quality and craftsmanship continue to be the leading guides in its development, just as it has been for the last 100 years. Rugged as the land they walk, Chippewa. Live the Spirit.
0% Full size too large
11% Half size too Large
89% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
94% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I don't normally write reviews, unless I am completely satisfied or on the opposite end of the spectrum and pissed. These boots are heavy duty, keep my feet warm, never to hot and comfortable. I wasn't used to the high heel at first but have now gotten used to it and have learned to appreciate the grip and traction the soles provide. In the past I had worn my Dad's army boots, Red Wings, and Red Head snake boots from Bass Pro Shop, etc, but these are my new go to boots. They are heavy but it's worth it with ankle support, comfort, and protection. Oh yes, forgot to say package arrived about 3 days after order placed. Thanks Zappos.
- J s - customer
- from Atlanta
- February 13, 2012
Like others I found the only fault to be the laces cheap quality and I will be replacing them soon. I bought these for outdoor work mostly in the winter, firewood cutting and splitting. I chose a steel toe boot for those large chunks falling off the splitter after nearly losing a toe. The quality is first rate. I have a brother and sister in law who are both in the construction business and whom have owned many steel toe work boots, they were both very impressed with the construction. I even felt the initial comfort was above expected. There's no better value out there for the price.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Nick - customer
- from Northeast
- February 1, 2012
- TJL - customer
- from Hebron, NH
- January 16, 2012
Bought these for my son and he rely likes them. He is pretty picky about his work boots and these fit the bill.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Maryland
- January 13, 2012
Yeah, these are the Chinese ones, but fit, form, function, looks, build quality all good. Would recommend them to anyone.
- Jim M - customer
- from Enfield, Ct
- January 9, 2012