- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Loaded with support for your low arches and control for your overpronation, this casual yet contemporary walking shoe feels great whenever and wherever your everyday takes you!
- Supple full-grain leather or velvety nubuck upper affords durability and comfort.
- Fabric lining with removable sockliner for your convenience.
- HydroFlow® technology enhances midsole cushioning and shock absorption with the added placement of dynamic gooey fluid units in the heel and forefoot.
- Full-length innovative MoGo midsole compound provides a soft yet stable cushy feel that offers increased cushioning and energy return.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) presents a robust, dual density post at the medial arch allowing for progressive pronation control.
- Durable, energy-efficient S-257™ Cushsole offers a flexible cushioned ride.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration enables the midsole and outsole to set the foot up in an efficient and balanced position offering maximum motion control and flexibility from heel strike through toe-off.
- Slip-resistant Outsole (ASTM F 489-96 standard) works to minimize accidents in various settings.
- Durable HPR Green™ outsole is comprised of environment-friendly silica and offers premium wet-dry traction for skid-resistance.
- Weight: 13.7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Addiction™ Walker by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.
0% Full size too large
1% Half size too Large
84% True to size
11% Half size too small
3% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
9% Felt narrower than marked
2% Felt wider than marked
62% Excellent arch support
34% Moderate arch support
4% No arch support
Brooks Addiction™ Walker
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 426 reviews.
Top Positive Review
7 people found this review helpful.
I have ordered my Brooks Addiction shoes from Zappos for years. My doctor told me about these shoes and I have been satisfied with the shoes and your service. I no longer have feet or knee problems. It is amazing!Read more » « Show less November 4, 2011 by Tim
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
Poor arch support and insufficient cushion. I am sorry that I wasted my money on this shoe. These shoes don't provide enough support on their own, but when I add an orthotic insole, they hurt my little toe. I was hoping this Brooks shoe would be okay after I broke them in, but unfortunately, they still hurt my feet every time I wear them. It was my fault for not returning these shoes for a refund, immediately. The black color is the only redeeming feature of this shoe. Kudos to Zappos for super fast delivery. I will purchase another pair of Nikes, from Zappos, instead. The Nikes are less expensive, have better arch support, and much better cushion. I didn't realize how much I loved the Nikes until I bought these Brooks.Read more » « Show less October 19, 2008 by Bobby L
I have ordered my Brooks Addiction shoes from Zappos for years. My doctor told me about these shoes and I have been satisfied with the shoes and your service. I no longer have feet or knee problems. It is amazing!
I'd also recommend: None Brooks Addiction are the ones for me
- Tim - customer
- from Arkansas
- November 4, 2011
I've bought 3 pairs of these over the years. Super comfortable. I walk anywhere from 2-5 miles on these every day at work. My only complaint is that they are not slip resistant...they are ridiculously slippery on wet tile (other shoes I've owned gripped fine). Hopefully they'll improve that in the future.
I'd also recommend: new balance 927
- Anonymous - customer
- February 23, 2012
I am a runner and experienced a major tendon inflammation. Part of my recovery through my podiatrist was to wear the Brooks Addiction. The shoes have been great. I have a major flat arch or I am a under archer. The shoe offers great sideway movement control. I wear a A to B width shoe and the sizing is perfect. The shoe support through the arch area of the shoe is great. I also did replace the insoles that came with the shoe with superfeet insoles. If you do a lot of walking these shoes will help. My tendon is doing great and I will always wear the Brooks Addiction whenever possible.
- Michael J - customer
- from Oak Park
- November 4, 2011
These have an excellent feel and comfort, and my feet felt like they were encased in cotton.
- Luis - customer
- from Miami, FL
- December 13, 2011
I bought a pair of Brooks running shoes last year and love them even though all I do is walk in them. So, I thought I'd give these walkers a try. They are fantastic. I am a big guy with wide feet and use ortho inserts. These are my new favorite shoes. I plan to buy another pair soon.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Falls Church, VA
- October 31, 2011