- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Phantom slinks across the dance floor with style and grace!
- Stretch canvas upper with elasticized binding conforms to contours of the foot for a streamlined, comfortable fit.
- 100% cotton lining adds strength and helps the shoe to breathe.
- Moldable suede front sole allows spins but brakes when flat.
- Rubber outsole for added grip.
- The heel has been strengthened to prevent collapsing.
- Wide widths: to accommodate a wider width foot, the manufacturer recommends going a half size up from your normal size.
- Heel Height: 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38.5 (US Women's 8.5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Phantom by Bloch. Sorry!
Interested in new Bloch products?
Bloch loved watching ballet and visited many dance studios. At one such studio, he noticed a young dancer who was having trouble staying on pointe. Bloch promised he would make her a better pair of shoes, and so he did. After that, Bloch´s reputation for making good dance shoes spread rapidly.
At Bloch, the respect the company has for its clients' art is infinite. Contributing to a dancer's artistry, in even the slightest way is the ultimate Bloch goal. Admittedly jealous of their clients' artistic ability, Bloch is proud to contribute confidence and beauty through the best dance footwear in the world.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
This shoe was a new style when I bought it. No one had a review for it, so I bought it without knowing anything. There are a few good things I can say: it's very soft, it's like wearing a sock so I really feel the floor when dancing, turning is very easy, it doesn't make my toe nails hurt, and it makes my almost non-existent arch look good. The bad things: it actually looks like I'm WEARING a sock (not a shoe), and the material breaks down pretty easily (especially if you dance more than one day a week). I will probably never wear these shoes to perform in, but they are great for taking classes and teaching classes. They are seriously beyond comfortable. I would definitely buy them again.
I'd also recommend: Capezio
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Leslie - customer
- from Benicia, CA
- December 10, 2012