- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add sleek lines to your everyday work ensemble with the Larchmont lace-up from Allen-Edmonds®.
- Premium leather upper with a traditional lacing system for easy on-and-off wear.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap delivers long-lasting durability.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D (M). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Larchmont by Allen-Edmonds. Sorry!
Interested in new Allen-Edmonds products?
Allen-Edmonds still considers shoemaking an art. They painstakingly craft every pair of Allen-Edmonds shoes by hand, in a process that includes 212 different production steps. No detail is too small. Not a single stitch is overlooked. Because that's what it takes to make Allen-Edmonds shoes the most comfortable, longest-lasting you'll ever wear.
Allen-Edmonds offers a fantastic selection of dress and casual shoes in sizes from 6 to 16 and widths from AAA to EEE. With such a large range of sizes, any man of exquisite taste can be an Allen-Edmonds man. When you buy a pair of Allen-Edmonds shoes, you are making an investment that will pay dividends for years to come.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Well made high quality shoe! This style has European flavor without being too over the top. Wear them to work or out and they don't look out of place. I ordered black but would love a pair in walnut.
- Eric - customer
- from Monrovia, CA
- January 17, 2013
Fit was true to size. Quality of leather not as good as the Allen-Edmonds purchased 15 years ago. Still a fine shoe and good value. Am delighted that one can still shop by "actual size" instead of N-M-W.
I'd also recommend: Cole Haan
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- December 27, 2012