- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Even the finest lady has to step out in inclement weather on occasion. You'll be in good company, though, with the lovely Miss Juliette A from AIGLE®!
- Handcrafted from all-natural rubber for superior quality and waterproofing.
- Polyester lining for added comfort.
- Rubber sole provides durability and traction.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9.5-10), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Miss Juliette A by AIGLE. Sorry!
Interested in new AIGLE products?
Aigle revolutionized the world of footwear by using rubber as its core material for boot manufacture. Boots continue to be made by hand at Ingrandes, France near Chatellerault. From preparation through to finishing, each stage takes place under the watchful eye of specialists. Firstly, the natural rubber mix endows the boots with all of their characteristics (suppleness, waterproofness, sturdiness, comfort, etc.) Then the parts are assembled by hand on an aluminum last. The 3rd stage in the process involves vulcanization of the boots in an autoclave at 140° to give them their definitive shape. Finally, each boot is carefully inspected to ensure that a high-performance, high-quality product is obtained.
Aigle applies its extensive know-how and 150+ years of experience to ensure your needs are met in every respect.