91% True to size
79% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Brooks
- View the size chart
- Easily transition from trail to road with the lightweight and responsive Brooks® Divide running shoes. These trail running shoes feature a heel groove that lets you adapt to whatever ground you're running on.
- SKU: #9305455
- Predecessor: N/A.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Breathable mesh upper with TPU overlays for added structure.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole for underfoot support and comfort.
- Features a unique pivot-post system for extra stability.
- Midfoot wrap and generous forefoot provides a more secure fit while providing added room in the forefoot area.
- BioMogo DNA midsole delivers dynamic cushioning that adapts to each and every stride.
- Lightweight rock plate protects feet from rocks and roots on the trail.
- Sticky TrailTack rubber outsole features lugs with high surface areas for exceptional uphill and downhill traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying