82% True to size
82% Felt true to width
76% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9270765
- View the size chart
- Whether you enjoy outdoor walks or need something cozy for city excursions, the Kodiak® Surrey II winter boots are the ideal choice to keep you fashionably warm all season long.
- Waterproof leather upper with a seam-sealed construction to keep out the wet elements.
- Features a soft felted wool collar for added comfort and warmth.
- Waterproof membrane construction keeps out the rain while providing a dry and comfortable foot environment.
- 200 GM Thinsulate™ insulation provides added warmth and protection against the cold.
- Soft microfiber lining for interior comfort.
- Traditional lace-up system with fabric laces and metal hardware.
- Includes two pairs of laces for a preferred look.
- Removable, leather-covered memory foam insole provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- Leather welt for long-lasting durability.
- Scoured wooden heel.
- Durable rubber outsole with slip-resistant tread for trails or city streets.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Kodiak Surrey ll