85% True to size
90% Felt true to width
72% Moderate arch support
- Features Brooks holistic GuideRails support system that helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check.
- Designed with a lightweight mesh upper, the Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 20 running shoes protect against foot fatigue, while still providing the superior support, breathability, and traction that you know and love.
- SKU: #9222008
- Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 19.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Engineered mesh and the 3D Fit Print upper provide a streamlined structure and a modern, comfortable fit.
- Adjustable, asymmetrical mid-foot saddle creates a more secure, customizable fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft midsole cushioning work together to provide an ideal underfoot softness and support while still providing excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar®: tri-density midsole designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Full-length, segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth transitions.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Deeper V-groove offers better release and improves transitions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20