Birkenstock Birkenstock Arizona Platform by PapillioArizona Platform by Papillio
82% True to size
85% Felt true to width
61% Moderate arch support
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width can accommodate both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Colorful and fun, the Arizona Platform sandal by Papillio® is sure to be a stylish addition to your summer ensemble!
- Birko-flor™ upper with adjustable buckle closures to ensure easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit. Birki-flor is made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers.
- Soft suede lining absorbs moisture and ensures feet do not get hot and sweaty.
- Contoured natural cork footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you with each and every step.
- The toe-segment molding allows flexible movement of the toes and promotes the natural rolling movement of the foot.
- A broader heel cup gives the foot a firm hold and maintains the heel profile.
- A less aggressive inner and outer longitudinal arch-supports distribute body weight evenly when walking.
- Dual layer Jute: The upper jute layer is placed around the edge of the footbed; It serves to draw moisture away and increase the longevity of the shoe. The lower jute layer stabilizes the entire sole.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Click here to learn more about the Papillio Footbed.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Birkenstock Arizona Platform by Papillio