67% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Zamberlan
- View the size chart
- The Zamberlan® Vioz Lux GTX RR hiking boot offers a superbly comfortable fit with a rugged exterior that is ideal for backpacking, long trekking, and four season hikes.
- SKU: #8825779
- Waxed Tuscan full grain leather upper treated with Hydrobloc® for water resistance.
- High-resistance treatment on the hardware.
- Lined with calf leather on the collar area for added durability and comfort around the upper ankle.
- ZBPK Performance Fit features an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toe box for comfort.
- The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to comfortably flex forward without compromising lateral support.
- Combination GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining for breathability and climate control.
- Zamberlan® memory foam footbed and FLEX 4MM + PE insole provide excellent underfoot support and comfort.
- Zamberlan® Z.A.S. Air System is a special construction, design method, and choice of components to optimize comfort and make the boots extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Zamberlan® Z.C.S. Cushioning System utilizes different types of shock absorbing materials with high cushioning and stabilizing effects.
- R.R.S. (Rubber Reinforcement System) is a special rubber reinforcement applied to the upper that ensures maximum abrasion resistance, enhances water repellence, and helps the boot to keep its shape during extended use.
- Thermoplastic rand on the toe and heel.
- Resoleable Zamberlan® Vibram® 3D outsole has been expressly developed for backpacking and hiking use with three specific components: an aggressive Vibram special rubber outsole with deep lugs, a low density PU midsole, and a TPU stabilizer.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?