93% True to size
93% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8825781
- View the size chart
- The Zamberlan™ Trail Lite EVO GTX boot offer the ultimate in lightweight comfort, long-lasting durability, and reliable traction for all-day adventures.
- Ideal for trail hiking and lightweight backpacking.
- Style comes with a set of both red and white laces.
- Single-piece tumbled nubuck leather upper.
- Constructed with Hydrobloc® treated leather that ensures a more reliable performance over the life of the boot.
- ZBPK backpacking last + ZLF (Zamberlan's Ladies Fit) construction offers exquisite fit and comfort for women.
- Traditional lace-up design with H.R.T. (High Resistance Treatment) hardware.
- Thermoplastic rand on the toe and heel.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane allow for maximum breathability with guaranteed waterproof protection for the life of the boot.
- Zamberlan Air System is a special construction, design method, and choice of components to optimize comfort and make the boots extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Cushioned footbed with Zamberlan memory foam provides underfoot cushioned comfort and support.
- Lightweight EVA midsole offer lightweight performance and added underfoot support.
- Zamberlan modular flex GT shank for excellent support and stability.
- Vibram® Pillow outsole features spaced triangular lugs that offer excellent grip in a variety of conditions and terrains, including mud.
- Handmade in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 8), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Zamberlan Trail Lite EVO GTX