100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8731622
- View the size chart
- Leopard GTX boot from Zamberlan® offers a great fit, excellent comfort, and reliable performance so you stay steady on your feel while out in the great outdoors.
- Ideal for early-season backcountry bow hunting and backpacking on moderate to rough off-trail and mountain terrain.
- Hydrobloc® nubuck leather upper with unique camouflage blend to enhance your entire hunting kit.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- H.R.T. (High-Resistance Treatment) on the hardware.
- Thermoplastic rand on the toe and heel.
- Leather lining at the cuff.
- Zamberlan memory foam provides underfoot cushioned comfort and support.
- Zamberlan Air System is a special construction, design method, and choice of components to optimize comfort and make the boots extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Zamberlan modular flex GT shank for excellent support and stability.
- Resoleable Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsole has been expressly developed for backpacking and hiking use with three specific components: an aggressive Vibram special rubber outsole with deep lugs, a low density PU midsole, and a TPU stabilizer.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45.5 (US Men's 11), width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!