Wolverine Yukon CarbonMax 6" Boot
- SKU: #9245960
- View the size chart
- The Wolverine® Yukon CarbonMax 6" Boot is a serious work boot for a serious jobsite. Its tough safety toe protection, shock-absorbing technology, and long-lasting underfoot support will keep you on your toes and out of trouble every workday.
- Style numbers: W191030 (Black), W191009 (Brown) and W191010 (Coffee Bean).
- Lace-up work boot with a CabonMax® composite safety to that meets ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Premium waterproof full grain leather upper with reinforced ArmorTek™ vamp and counter for maximum durability and stability.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements while still providing a breathable and more comfortable foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up style with round fabric laces and sturdy metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Direct-attach construction for reliable durability and flexibility.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining for added interior comfort.
- Removable DuraShocks® dual-density PU footbed provides superior underfoot support, comfort, and shock absorption.
- Advanced comfort PU midsole for additional stability and underfoot comfort.
- Lightweight nylon shank for added stability.
- Oil and slip-resistant DuraShocks® rubber outsole with unique lug pattern provides excellent grip to the ground.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!