7% OFFMSRP: $145.00
73% True to size
64% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Wolverine
- View the size chart
- Stay comfortable from morning to overtime with the innovative comfort of the Wolverine® Rigger Mid CM boot!
- SKU: #8994844
- Updated wedge boot that can easily be taken inside to outside.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper with abrasion-resistant toe for those long days on the job.
- Breathable waterproof membrane with moisture-wicking mesh lining.
- Removable open-cell PU footbed for long-lasting cushioning.
- Ultra-light compression molded EVA midsole.
- Advanced ladder shank for added support.
- Posifit heel locks the foot in place.
- EPX anti-fatigue technology that brings comfort closer to the foot:
• High-density base layer distributes weight evenly and enhances stability.
• Honeycomb heel expands to absorb impact with each step.
• Low-density EVA foam cushions from heel-to-toe.
• Ribbed spine is designed to increase flexibility.
- Lightweight cement construction.
- Oil, water, abrasion and slip-resistant outsole meets Mark II Standard. Rated Dry .72/Wet .61/Oil .45/Oil & Wet .41.
- Rubber lug outsole for durable wear and added traction.
- CarbonMAX® Composite safety toe meets ATSM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH (Electrical Hazard) standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?