60% True to size
100% Felt true to width
60% No arch support
- SKU: #8897681
- View the size chart
- The Wolverine® Mauler Hiker CarbonMAX® Boot has a lightweight yet durable construction that will keep you moving comfortably throughout your day in both good and wet weather.
- Style numbers: W10725 (Black) and W10726 (Tan).
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- CarbonMAX® nanotechnology safety toe is lightweight and non-conductive to heat or cold, offers a roomier toe box, and helps protect the foot from falling or rolling objects.
- Breathable waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements.
- Cement construction.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining keeps the skin dry and comfortable.
- Removable, cushioned footbed for underfoot support and comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with DuraFom technology offers high-rebound comfort and underfoot support.
- Nylon shank.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- CarbonMAX® safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!