100% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9072883
- View the size chart
- The Wolverine® 6" Yak Steel Toe boot is comfortable enough for outdoor work and safe enough for construction sites as well.
- Barnyard acid-resistant leather upper with TPU shell for reliable waterproof protection.
- Pull-on boot with side gore stretch panels for easy on and off.
- Leather heel loop.
- Cement construction for durable flexibility.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable full cushioned open-cell PU footbed provides underfoot comfort and support.
- Lightweight nylon shank for added stability.
- Durable rubber outsole with a lug pattern for added traction.
- Steel toe cap meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!