- SKU: #9197695
- These Wigwam® Mount Katahdin hiking socks are engineered to help keep you on the move and focusing on the scenery more than your feet!
- Crew-cut sits at the calf.
- Sold as one-pair pack.
- Ultimax® features moisture repelling fibers and moisture transfer fibers in the instep and leg to move moisture from the foot up to the leg so that it can evaporate more easily and help prevent blistering.
- Lightweight construction has a dense but thin cushion on the heel, sole, and ball of the foot.
- Cushioning in critical zones help provide comfort with minimal bulk.
- Reinforced heel & toe provide added durability for high intensity activity.
- Breathable instep helps keep your foot dry.
- Seamless toe closure helps reduce chafing.
- 49% stretch nylon, 27% Merino wool, 18% polyester, 4% spandex, 2% Tencel®.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!