100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% No arch support
Item InformationMore from Vivobarefoot
- View the size chart
- The Vivobarefoot™ Tracker Hi Firm Ground elevates the original barefoot hiking boot to stylish new heights! The lightweight boot was built to tackle rough terrain and cooler-weather conditions.
- SKU: #9379316
- Winter-proof high-top boot with heat-sealed seams features a water-resistant nubuck leather upper with leather paneling and reflective laces.
- HydroGuard 360° waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Traditional lace-up closure with a padded tongue and collar.
- Mixed leather and RPET mesh lining with a soft RPET felt footbed.
- Removable 3.5mm Outlast™ thermal insole delivers 3x more thermal protection than a normal insole.
- High-abrasion Firm Ground outsole with low-profile multi-directional lugs for increased traction and durability on moderately wet terrains, and dry, rocky surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 35 (US Women's 5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?