76% True to size
93% Felt true to width
69% No arch support
Item InformationMore from Vibram FiveFingers
- Vibram FiveFingers footwear is designed around the foot's measurement in inches. There is no real 100% translation between your US size and FiveFingers size. In order to find the right size, please measure both feet from heel to tip of longest toe with a ruler in inches. Take the longest measurement of your longest foot and refer to the Vibram FiveFingers men's or women's size chart to find your shoe size.
- View the Vibram FiveFingers Men's Size Chart for your shoe size.
- View the Vibram FiveFingers Women's Size Chart for your shoe size.
- Please click here for a video about how Vibram shoes should fit.
- SKU: #8984012
- The Vibram FiveFingers® Furoshiki shoe has a sleek, minimalist design that offers excellent flexibility and functionality for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Inspired by the Japanese custom of packaging items by wrapping them in cloth fabric.
- Specific Furoshiki style info below:
• Please Click here to learn more about the Furoshiki shoe style.
• Please Click here for the "How To" video on wrapping the Furoshiki style around your foot!
• Please Click Here for the Furoshiki men's and women's sizing information.
- Upper made of 28% elastane (stretch rubber/Lycra), 72% PA (polyamide/nylon) for excellent fit and comfort.
- Features a sleeker, more stylish fit with more flexibility and functionality.
- Perfect travel shoe that packs easily and comes equipped with its very own traveling case.
- Has a multifit design that allows for a comfortable anatomic shape to the foot.
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for a quick wraparound fit.
- Lightly cushioned textile footbed for added comfort.
- Low density Vibram® outsole for a lighter weight feel.
- Outsole design is the first on the market that wraps around the entire foot for both incredible comfort, response, and protection.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11-11.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?