67% True to size
67% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Vasque® Saga GTX hiking boot keeps you sure-footed and steady on your feet during sunny days and wet weather.
- SKU: #8972721
- Ideal hiking boot for rugged, rocky terrain, long distance treks, and wet-weather backpacking.
- 2.0mm waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant air mesh upper for outstanding comfort and durability.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Features molded ventilation ports for great all weather comfort.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Dual-density, high rebound footbed with an anatomical design for superior underfoot support and comfort.
- A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) midsole with EVA cushioning pods provides excellent shock absorption and supportive comfort.
- Molded TPU shank.
- Vibram® Contact Grip outsole with Megagrip compound offers the perfect blend of flexibility, traction, and support.
- Built on the Arc Tempo+ last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?