Vans Vans X The Simpsons Sneaker CollectionVans Vans X The Simpsons Sneaker Collection
Vans Vans X The Simpsons Sneaker Collection
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Vans
- View the size chart
- It was the best of times, it was the...blurst of times!? From the Kwik-E-Mart to the Try-N-Save, pop into Springfield for a visit down Evergreen Terrace with the tried-and-true silhouettes and comfortable skate-inspired designs of the Vans® X The Simpsons Sneaker Collection.
- SKU: #9517145
- Welcome to Springfield! Immerse yourself in the wacky world of The Simpsons as Vans pays tribute to America's favorite family with a radical collection of footwear, apparel, and accessories. D'oh!
- Check out more from the Vans x The Simpsons Collection: https://www.zappos.com/vans-the-simpsons
- Skate shoes in classic low-profile or high-top silhouettes.
- Uppers of suede, leather, canvas, or synthetic materials.
- Lace-up closure or slip on.
- Cotton lining for breathable comfort.
- The Simpsons details include:
• Designs inspired by Moe's Bar with checkerboard detailing (Old Skool).
• Designs from the Itchy & Scratchy show (Era).
• The Simpsons Family then and now with checkerboard detailing (Sk8-Hi).
• Lisa Simpson 4 President design (Sk8-Hi).
• Bart-inspired design and logo detail (Chukka Pro).
• Slide sandal silhouette with classic Simpson's donut design (Slide-On).
• Classic El Barto graffiti design (Sk8-Low).
• Iconic Mr. Plow colorway and detailing (Sk8-Hi MTE 2.0 DX).
• Simpsons allover print (Slip-on Pro).
• Print inspired by the town of Springfield (ComfyCush Slip-On).
• Print showcasing Marge, Patty, and Selma (Old Skool).
- Die-cut EVA footbed provides cushioned support.
- Vulcanized construction:
• Slimmed-down profile offers a flexible feel.
• Gum rubber outsole with signature waffle tread provides superior grip and boardfeel.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?