50% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9141945
- View the size chart
- Perform at your peak with the Under Armour® UA Charged Bandit 4 Team running shoes.
- Predecessor: UA Charged Bandit 3.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Lightweight, breathable, stretchy knit fabric upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Reflective elements throughout.
- Seamless, anatomically-designed heel cup keeps the foot locked into place.
- Antimicrobial Ortholite® sockliner provides additional stability.
- Firm external heel counter adds support.
- Comfortable textile lining.
- Two-piece Charged Cushioning® midsole is softer at the forefoot and firmer at the heel, for an ideal blend of support and comfort.
- Rubber outsole features deep flex grooves and high-abrasion rubber.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!