Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
45% True to size
90% Felt true to width
53% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7138704
- UGG® Women's Size Chart
- This shoe runs big and is available in whole sizes only. Order one size down than usual and if between sizes, order 1 1/2 sizes down from your usual size (for example, if you wear a size 9 1/2, order a size 8).
- The Coquette embraces the essence of a slipper with the radiant style UGG® is known for.
- Signature Twinface upper with a sheepskin cuff for a cute can cozy wear.
- UGG® signature Twinface sheepskin is treated on both sides to provide maximum softness and comfort.
- Durable nylon binding.
- Easy slip-on style.
- Luxurious shearling lining for comfort and warmth.
- Genuine sheepskin sockliner wicks moisture away and allows air to circulate, keeping feet dry.
- Treadlite by UGG® outsole delivers traction control.
- Fit should be snug, but not uncomfortable. Footwear will give a little as fleece footbeds form to each individual's foot.
- Please Note: Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears.
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb.
Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States.
Real fur has been artificially dyed and treated.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!