Item InformationMore from UGG
- Ugg Outerwear Size Chart
- Ready for any cold-weather adventure, the UGG® Outerwear Butte parka is made for temperatures as low as -31.4°C (-24.52°F). The down-filled jacket is constructed from a water-resistant shell to keep you warm and dry with a detachable down vest, removable fur trim hoodie, and fleece-lined hand pockets.
- SKU: #9259170
- Removable vest can be worn on its own and features a mock collar, zipper hand pockets and a zip-front closure.
- Attached hoodie with a removable fur trim.
- Asymmetrical chest pockets.
- Flap hand pockets with stacked hand-warmer pockets.
- Zip-front closure with a snap-button storm flap.
- Zipper tech interior chest pocket.
- Long sleeves and a straight hemline.
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Dry clean only.
- Real sheep fur or lamb has been artificially dyed and treated. Fur origin: Australia, European Union or United States.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 34 in
- Chest Measurement: 48 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?