Timberland PRO Workstead 6" Composite Safety ToeTimberland PRO Workstead 6" Composite Safety Toe
Timberland PRO Workstead 6" Composite Safety Toe
$130.5010% OFFMSRP: $145.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Workstead 6" Composite Safety Toe work boot keeps you confident, protected, and steady on your feet all through your work day.
- SKU: #9010179
- Style number: A1KHV214.
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Work boot with composite safety toe with CarbonShield™ technology.
- Cement construction.
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy fabric laces and metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for a fresher foot environment.
- Durable and resilient footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology™ that features dynamic arches, reliable shock absorption, and open-cell polyurethane covers for moisture management.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip, oil, and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?