Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Workstead 6" Composite Safety Toe SDWorkstead 6" Composite Safety Toe SD
$115.9525% OFFMSRP: $155.00
100% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9010181
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Workstead 6" Composite Safety Toe SD work boot keeps you confident, protected, and steady on your feet all through your work day.
- Style number: A1Q2W001.
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Work boot with composite safety toe with CarbonShield™ technology.
- Exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort.
- Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chance of marking or scratching objects around you.
- Cement construction.
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy fabric laces and metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for a fresher foot environment.
- Durable and resilient footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology™ that features dynamic arches, reliable shock absorption, and open-cell polyurethane covers for moisture management.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is slip, oil, and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- CSA SD+ meets CSA standards for Grade 1, when tested in accordance with ASTM F2412.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?