84% True to size
90% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7246648
- View the size chart
- As tough as they are comfortable, the Timberland PRO® TITAN® Alloy Safety Toe boot are made for women whose work takes them outdoors.
- Style number: 72399001.
- Soft full grain leather upper.
- TITAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit.
- Constructed on a women's last for superior fit.
- Traditional lace-up design with cast metal top hooks for increased durability.
- Features the PowerFit™ comfort system that uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with integral anti-microbial treatment keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based anti-microbial protection.
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning.
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity.
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant.
- Outsole features Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
- TITAN® alloy safety toe meets I/75 , C75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 EH electrical hazard safety standards, providing secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 11 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?