7% OFFMSRP: $150.00
Lowest Price in 30 days
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(202)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #7246644
- The Timberland PRO® TiTAN® Alloy Safety Toe Oxford is a lightweight work shoe that is style, safety, and comfort all wrapped into one.
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and a roomy fit.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Features the PowerFit™ comfort system that uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support, delivering maximum comfort all day long.
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet.
- PU midsole provides added underfoot cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort.
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity.
- Dual-density rubber outsole, oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles are tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
81% True to size
89% Felt true to width
58% Moderate arch support