76% True to size
80% Felt true to width
63% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8094892
- View the size chart
- Stand firm and steady against the elements with the tough protection of the TiTAN® 6" Composite WP from Timberland PRO®.
- Style number: 90665214.
- Premium waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Features a waterproof membrane dry to keep feet dry.
- 360° of lightweight comfort.
- Traditional lacing with cast metal top hooks for increased durability.
- Composite safety toe is designed on a TITAN® last for excellent protection and a roomier fit.
- Contoured tongue is engineered to relieve lace pressure for excellent comfort.
- Cement construction allows for better flexibility and easier break-in time.
- Moisture-channeling space mesh comfort lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment provides odor control and keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Contoured open-cell PU footbed features Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology helps keep a breathable and drier foot environment.
- Nylon diffusion shank offers structural support and torsional rigidity.
- Molded PU midsole provides cushioning and excellent energy return.
- Timberland PRO® series rubber outsole has an aggressive PU tread design that is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant.
- Composite toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!