7% OFFMSRP: $145.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(330)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #7217481
- As tough as they are comfortable, the Timberland PRO® TITAN® 6" Alloy Safety Toe boot are made for women whose work takes them outdoors.
- Style number: 26388210.
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- TITAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit.
- Constructed on a women's last for superior fit.
- Traditional lace-up design with cast metal top hooks for increased durability.
- Features the PowerFit™ comfort system with breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and treated for odor control and drier feet.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Contoured open-cell PU footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet.
- Polyurethane midsole with high-rebound EVA heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return.
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity.
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant that meets ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Outsole features Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
- TITAN® alloy safety toe meets I/75, C75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 EH electrical hazard safety standards, providing secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
82% True to size
86% Felt true to width
72% Moderate arch support