95% True to size
92% Felt true to width
56% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7198160
- View the size chart
- Let your work day begin and end with the tough protection and comfortable support of the Timberland PRO® TiTAN® 6" Alloy Safety Toe.
- Style number: 26064001.
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort.
- Polyurethane midsole with high-rebound heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return.
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity.
- Antimicrobial, contoured Ortholite polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel.
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort footbed cover regulates temperature.
- Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped TiTAN® alloy safety toe cap meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Timberland uses a durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer high slip-resistance, abrasion-resistance and oil-resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces - mud, wood, work floor or roof.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Timberland PRO TITAN® 6" Alloy Safety Toe