Timberland PRO Stockdale Alloy Safety Toe Waterproof Boot
$121.9920% OFFMSRP: $152.50
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8808234
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Stockdale Alloy Safety Toe Waterproof Boot gets you through the work day with its durable leather construction, comfortable support, and reliable outsole traction in both good and wet weather.
- Style number: A1AX5001.
- Full grain leather with a seam-sealed waterproof protection.
- Alloy safety toe boot built on a TiTAN® last.
- PowerFit™ comfort system has supportive comfort at key zones.
- Lace-up closure for snug fit.
- Padded tongue and top-collar provide added comfort and stability.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining is antibacterial treated for odor control.
- Thermopolyurethane heel stabilizer keeps foot in place.
- Embossed logo at heel.
- Heel and forepart center pods for advanced underfoot performance including Mark II oil wet #3 at .4 and 10% Hocut oil at .55.
- Lightweight outsole has a rugged lug pattern and advanced slip and oil resistance.
- Non-marking GripMax™ outsole features "wiper" technology that cleans the surface before the lug pattern makes contact making for less contact with a contaminated floor for better slip resistance.
- Alloy toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!