93% True to size
87% Felt true to width
56% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #7902748
- View the size chart
- Oil riggers are a special breed. It takes someone with cajones to do what they do, and that's why the Timberland PRO® Rigmaster Waterproof Steel-Toe boots were engineered for those who walk on water.
- Style number: 95553214.
- Features 8" work boots made specifically for workers in the oil and gas industries with exceptional slip-resistance.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry.
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment.
- Contoured, single-density OrthoLite® footbed.
- Heavy-duty laces with quick-release hardware for easy on/off.
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond.
- Anti-Fatigue technology with conical PU midsole geometry.
- Steel shank.
- Single-density PU outsole that's lightweight yet rugged with exceptional cushioning.
- Aggressive tread design featuring triangular lock lugs for maximum traction.
- Ladder Lock™ outsole radius.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!