Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
Timberland PRO Rigmaster 8" Waterproof Steel Toe
$174.9513% OFFMSRP: $200.00
94% True to size
89% Felt true to width
58% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #7902748
- View the size chart
- Oil riggers are a special breed. It takes someone with cajones to do what they do, and that's why the Timberland PRO® Rigmaster Waterproof Steel-Toe boots were engineered for those who walk on water.
- Style number: 95553214.
- Features 8" work boots made specifically for workers in the oil and gas industries with exceptional slip-resistance.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry.
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment.
- Contoured, single-density OrthoLite® footbed.
- Heavy-duty laces with quick-release hardware for easy on/off.
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond.
- Anti-Fatigue technology with conical PU midsole geometry.
- Steel shank.
- Single-density PU outsole that's lightweight yet rugged with exceptional cushioning.
- Aggressive tread design featuring triangular lock lugs for maximum traction.
- Ladder Lock™ outsole radius.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!