Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
Timberland PRO Rigmaster 8" Waterproof Alloy Safety Toe
77% True to size
55% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7553987
- View the size chart
- No longer will you have to jump through hoops just to get a pair of dependable women's work shoes. The Rigmaster 8" Waterproof Alloy Safety Toe work boot from Timberland PRO® is all you'll ever need.
- Style number: 88116214.
- Features 8" work boots engineered specifically to provide workers in the oil and gas industries and designed to fit a woman's foot.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper with waterproof membrane to keep out the wet elements.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Features molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Contrast stitched details.
- Heavy-duty laces with metallic eyelets.
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment.
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed for excellent underfoot comfort.
- Fiberglass shank for added support.
- Aggressive tread design features triangular lock lugs that provide maximum traction.
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius.
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable chemical and mechanical bond.
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
- TITAN® alloy safety toe meets Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression, and meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 EH electrical hazard standards, providing secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!