23% OFFMSRP: $145.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(137)
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Ridgework Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Mid work boot will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported at a variety of work sites and on unpredictable surfaces.
- SKU: #9194570
- Style number: A1S5W001 (Black Ever-Guard™ Leather).
- Waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard™ leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry foot environment.
- Designed specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
- Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens.
- Work boot with composite safety toe with CarbonShield™ technology.
- Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chance of marking or scratching objects around you for a mutilation-free construction.
- Padded top collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Rubberized screenprint toe overlay.
- Cement construction for excellent durability and flexibility.
- Breathable mesh linings with treatment for odor control.
- Cushioned footbed with Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Contoured shock diffusion plates for added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform.
- Flat Timberland PRO rubber outsole is non-marking, slip, oil and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300C), it's tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression, ASTM F2412-18a, and ASTM F2413-18 Electrical Hazard (EH) standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
77% True to size
82% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?