28% OFFMSRP: $170.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(477)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9009389
- The Timberland PRO® Ridgework Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Mid work boot will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported at a variety of work sites and on unpredictable surfaces.
- Style number A1KBO214 (Brown) and A1KBW001 (Black).
- Waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard™ leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry foot environment.
- Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens.
- Work boot with composite safety toe with CarbonShield™ technology.
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy fabric laces for a secure fit.
- Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chance of marking or scratching objects around you.
- Padded top collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Rubberized screenprint toe overlay.
- Breathable mesh linings with treatment for odor control.
- Cushioned footbed with Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Cement construction for excellent durability and flexibility.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Contoured shock diffusion plates for added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform.
- Flat Timberland PRO rubber outsole is non-marking, slip, oil and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300C), it's tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 Electrical Hazard (EH) safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
87% True to size
86% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support