$111.9520% OFFMSRP: $140.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9194570
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Ridgework Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Mid work boot will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported at a variety of work sites and on unpredictable surfaces.
- Style number: A1S5W001 (Black Ever-Guard™ Leather).
- Waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard™ leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry foot environment.
- Designed specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
- Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Work boot with composite safety toe with CarbonShield™ technology.
- Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chance of marking or scratching objects around you for a mutilation-free construction.
- Padded top collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Rubberized screenprint toe overlay.
- Cement construction for excellent durability and flexibility.
- Breathable mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Cushioned footbed with Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Contoured shock diffusion plates for added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform.
- Flat Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is non-marking, slip, oil and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300C).
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!