Timberland PRO Reaxion Mid Composite Safety Toe Waterproof
- SKU: #9358849
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Reaxion Mid Composite Safety Toe Waterproof work boot has full grain leather upper with a metal and mutilation free construction so you don't have to worry about scratching anything or setting off security alarms while you're on the job. This lace-up work boot also features CarbonShield™ nanotechnology for superior protection, reduced weight, and a more comfortable fit.
- Style number: A1ZQP001 (Black/Yellow), A1ZC9001 (Black/Black), A1ZRC214 (Brown/Green), and A1ZR1214 (Brown/Orange).
- Mid-profile work sneaker with a lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe that meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable for environment.
- Lace-up style and back pull loop for easy on and off.
- Cement construction for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned polyurethane footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- TPU Wrapped Aerocore™ midsole provides superior energy return while resisting rips, abrasions, and scuffs.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Non-marking lugged rubber is slip, oil, abrasion, and heat resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9.2 oz
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Shoe Size Charts
Chart provides a guide to shoe size conversion based on international size measuring conventions and our own shoe fitting experience. However the shoe size required for any one customer can vary significantly from one style of shoe to another even for the same manufacturer.
This chart does not provide a guarantee of shoe size conversion, it is merely a guide. Customers should consult with our expert fitting guides if they are unsure of their required size.
|Unit||Men's Shoe Size Chart|
|United States & Canada||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||13||14||15||16|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (in)||9.3||9.5||9.6||9.8||9.9||10.1||10.3||10.4||10.6||10.8||10.9||11.1||11.3||11.6||11.9||12.2||12.5|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (cm)||23.5||24.1||24.4||24.8||25.4||25.7||26||26.7||27||27.3||27.9||28.3||28.6||29.4||30.2||31||31.8|
Free Shipping and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos.com LLC you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!