6% OFFMSRP: $160.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(352)
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Reaxion Mid Composite Safety Toe Waterproof work boot has full grain leather upper with a metal and mutilation free construction so you don't have to worry about scratching anything or setting off security alarms while you're on the job. This lace-up work boot also features CarbonShield™ nanotechnology for superior protection, reduced weight, and a more comfortable fit.
- SKU: #9358849
- Style number: A1ZQP001 (Black/Yellow), A1ZC9001 (Black/Black), A1ZRC214 (Brown/Green), and A1ZR1214 (Brown/Orange).
- Mid-profile work sneaker with a lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe that meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable for environment.
- Lace-up style and back pull loop for easy on and off.
- Cement construction for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Cushioned polyurethane footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- TPU Wrapped Aerocore™ midsole provides superior energy return while resisting rips, abrasions, and scuffs.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Non-marking lugged rubber is slip, oil, abrasion, and heat resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit, and is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9.2 oz
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
83% True to size
92% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support