Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Powertrain Sport Slip-On Alloy Safety Toe SD+Powertrain Sport Slip-On Alloy Safety Toe SD+
$95.9520% OFFMSRP: $120.00
86% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8908063
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Sport Slip-On Alloy Safety Toe SD+ work shoe has an athletic, low-profile style that has all the flexibility, durability, and comfort to keep you moving at your best all day long.
- Style numbers: TB0A1HRJ001, TB0A1HR8001, and TB0A1HSS001.
- Premium ripstop nylon upper with abrasion-resistant screen print.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment reduces odor.
- Footbed features Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands, supporting the arch and cushioning every step to help to reduce foot fatigue 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Conductive rubber and PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Non-metallic shank provides lightweight structural support.
- BASF® super lightweight PU outsole balances low-density flexibility, traction, and comfort. It is abrasion, slip, and oil resistant.
- Outsole features Anti-Fatigue Technology that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Alloy safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards.
- Meets SD (static-dissipative) ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. Provides protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Timberland PRO Powertrain Sport Slip-On Alloy Safety Toe SD+