Timberland PRO Powertrain Sport Alloy Safety Toe SD
$109.9512% OFFMSRP: $125.00
50% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9009422
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe SD work shoe makes sure you go to work in total confidence with its powerful construction and reliable safety protection.
- Style number: A1Q3F001.
- Ever-Guard™ leather upper with TPU toe overlay for durability.
- Breathable waterproof membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Ghillie lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on a TiTAN® last for lightweight protection.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment reduces odor.
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed for constant static-dissipative performance.
- PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Anti-fatigue technology in the outsole provides shock absorption and energy return.
- Dual-density PU outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resists abrasions.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 safety standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!