Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Powertrain Sport Alloy Safety Toe SDPowertrain Sport Alloy Safety Toe SD
$99.9520% OFFMSRP: $125.00
50% True to size
57% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9009422
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe SD work shoe makes sure you go to work in total confidence with its powerful construction and reliable safety protection.
- Style number: A1Q3F001.
- Ever-Guard™ leather upper with TPU toe overlay for durability.
- Breathable waterproof membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Ghillie lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on a TiTAN® last for lightweight protection.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment reduces odor.
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed for constant static-dissipative performance.
- PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Anti-fatigue technology in the outsole provides shock absorption and energy return.
- Dual-density PU outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resists abrasions.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 safety standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?