Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Powertrain Sport Alloy Safety Toe ESDPowertrain Sport Alloy Safety Toe ESD
$87.9520% OFFMSRP: $110.00
- SKU: #9194568
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Sport Alloy Safety Toe ESD work shoe has an athletic, low-profile style that will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported all workday long.
- Style number: A1S66001 (Black Ripstop Nylon/Rose Gold Print).
- Ripstop nylon upper.
- Alloy safety toe work boot with electro static dissipative protection.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment reduces odor.
- Footbed features Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands, supporting the arch and cushioning every step to help to reduce foot fatigue 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Outsole features Anti-Fatigue Technology that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Dual-density PU outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and abrasion resistant.
- Alloy safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards safety standards.
- ESD protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?