Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
Timberland PRO Powertrain Sport Alloy Safety Toe EH
$99.9513% OFFMSRP: $115.00
67% True to size
85% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8908081
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Sport Alloy Safety Toe EH work shoe has an athletic, low-profile style that has all the flexibility, durability, and comfort to keep you moving at your best all day long.
- Style numbers: TB0A1I4S001, TB0A1I3U001, and TB0A1HRU001.
- Premium ripstop nylon upper with abrasion-resistant screen print.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Raptek's non-solvent microfiber lining - with excellent wicking and fast-drying properties - keeps feet comfortable and dry in wet conditions. Raptek has a superior feel and less cracking than natural leather.
- Footbed features Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands, supporting the arch and cushioning every step to help to reduce foot fatigue 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance.
- Non-metallic shank provides lightweight structural support.
- BASF® super lightweight PU outsole balances low-density flexibility, traction, and comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and abrasion resistance.
- Outsole features Anti-Fatigue Technology that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards. And meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 EH (electrical hazard) standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!