28% OFFMSRP: $135.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(538)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #8773695
- The athletic-inspired design of the Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Toe SD+ work shoe offers excellent flexibility, support, and protection to keep you moving at your best every day.
- Style numbers: A1GTK001 (Black Synthetic/Yellow/Blue) and A1GT9065 (Grey Synthetic/Orange).
- Premium, durable synthetic upper.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Conductive rubber and PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Outsole features anti-fatigue technology to provide shock absorption and energy return.
- Non-marking PU outsole is slip and abrasion-resistant that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards. And meets SD (static-dissipative) ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards. Provides protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
95% True to size
97% Felt true to width
92% Moderate arch support