Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Powertrain Alloy Toe ESDPowertrain Alloy Toe ESD
$81.9520% OFFMSRP: $102.50
83% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8353844
- View the size chart
- The Powertrain Alloy Toe ESD work shoe from Timberland PRO® offers a fun, athletic design that is both supportive and stylish, making it an ideal modern work shoe.
- Style number: 92669001.
- Premium microfiber, leather, and rugged breathable mesh upper for long-lasting wear and comfort.
- Work shoe with alloy safety toe provides lightweight protection.
- Cement construction offers flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable foot environment.
- Insulating PU midsole offers electrical hazard resistance for added work-area protection.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Antifatigue technology is built into the outsole to help support and comfort the foot with every step.
- Nonmarking PU outsole is abrasion resistant and offers excellent slip-resistance.
- Alloy toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards and meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards, providing protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?