- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #7339000
- The Timberland PRO® Power Welt Wellington Steel Toe pull-on work boots are constructed of a tough leather upper with all the safety protection and underfoot support you need to work hard all day long.
- Style number: TB053522210 (Rancher Brown Oiled Full-Grain Leather).
- Wellington work boot with a steel safety toe that meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Premium oiled full-grain leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather upper.
- Cambrelle® lining provides fights odors for a fresher foot environment.
- Unique "finger-grip" pull-on feature won't catch pant legs.
- Internal heel glide guides foot into the boot for easy on and off.
- Anatomically contoured insole with integral steel shank for support.
- Contoured open cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel.
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® footbed cover regulates temperature.
- Lightweight Ladder Lock™ non-marking polyurethane outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant that is tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ technology for a durable, chemical bond and enhanced torsional stability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
60% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Timberland PRO Powerwelt Pull-On Steel Safety Toe