8% OFFMSRP: $190.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(108)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #7246633
- The Timberland PRO® Power Welt 6" Waterproof Steel Toe packs some serious performance so you get through your day in total comfort, protection, and support.
- Style number: 47001242.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper with Ever-Guard™ leather vamp.
- Ever-Guard™ leather is abrasion resistant, waterproof, and heat resistant up to 369 degrees F.
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ technology for a durable, chemical bond and enhanced torsional stability.
- Constructed on the TiTAN® last for a superior fit.
- Comfort engineered, contoured tongue with center-loaded foam package to relieve lace pressure.
- Anatomically contoured insole with integral steel shank for support.
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel for maximum comfort.
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® footbed cover regulates temperature.
- Underlying aluminized polyester membrane material reflects heat back to the foot.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is lightweight, cushioning, slip-resistant, oil-resistant, and abrasion-resistant that meets ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards. Also incorporates the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius for comfort and confidence on extension ladders.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
96% True to size
98% Felt true to width
58% Moderate arch support