15% OFFMSRP: $130.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(456)
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #7141595
- The Timberland PRO® Mudsill Low Steel Toe keeps you protected and steady on your feet so you can be at your best every work day.
- Style numbers: 40008001 (Grease Black) and 61009484 (Titanium/Sapphire).
- Premium leather and mesh upper for durability and breathability.
- Nylon and leather ghillie lace-up design for a secure fit.
- PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It helps reduce foot fatigue, support the arch and cushion every step.
- Work boot is designed with a wide-flanged tempered steel to cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe guard for added protection.
- Cement construction for added flexibility and reduced break in time.
- Breathable mesh lining for comfortable feet.
- Open cell polyurethane footbed with Agion™ treated cover provides durable, resilient cushioning and to keep feet feeling fresh.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and underfoot support.
- Internal shock diffusion plate spreads pressure of impact forces.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Timberland PRO non-marking rubber outsole is slip-resistant, oil-resistant and abrasion resistant that meets ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
85% True to size
78% Felt true to width
58% Moderate arch support