Timberland PRO Millworks 6" Moc Toe Composite Safety Toe
- SKU: #9194523
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Millworks 6" Moc Toe Composite Safety Toe work boot offers both tough protection and rugged style that will keep you safe on the job and can easily transition to after-hours wear.
- Style number: A1RXN214 (Brown Gaucho).
- Premium full grain leather upper.
- Work boot with a moc-toe design and a composite safety toe featuring CarbonShield™ technology.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining featuring antimicrobial treatment for odor control and a fresher foot environment.
- Goodyear® Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond for long-lasting wear.
- Cushioned polyurethane footbed with anti-fatigue technology for reliable shock absorption, support, and energy return.
- Molded polyurethane (PU) midsole for added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Steel shank for excellent stability.
- All-weather TPU outsole is heat resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004.
- Durable rubber compound outsole offers is slip, oil, heat and abrasion resistant.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!