Timberland PRO Timberland PRO Millworks 6" Composite Safety Toe WaterproofMillworks 6" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof
$135.9520% OFFMSRP: $170.00
40% Half size too large
75% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9194517
- View the size chart
- The Timberland PRO® Millworks 6" Composite Safety Toe Waterproof work boot has the tough protection, interior support, and durable outsole to take on any challenge your work day brings you.
- Style number: A1S3M214 (Brown Gaucho).
- Premium full grain waterproof leather upper.
- Breathable waterproof membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Work boot with a composite safety toe featuring CarbonShield™ technology.
- Goodyear® Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond for long-lasting wear.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
- Molded polyurethane (PU) midsole for added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Steel shank for excellent stability.
- All-weather TPU outsole is heat resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004.
- Durable rubber compound outsole offers is slip, oil, heat and abrasion resistant.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?